A dry, single-vineyard orange wine - made in one year, but using a blend of 2 fermentation styles. 70% of the grapes were fermented on skins for 6 days, and the remaining 30% for one month. The wines were then blended and aged for 1 year in oak barrels with a gentle access of oxygen under a soft flor. Bottled with small added dose of Sulphites. Wine is vegan.
The result is a delicious, creamy, mineraly and salty Pinot Gris with a long finish. In the winemaker's words “ an elegant and dangerous gentleman - our Don Corleone”.
Alcohol: 13.0% abv. Sulphites (total): under 30mg/L